Revolution Flea and Ticks for Extra-Small Dog (2.5–5kg/Purple)
Revolution (selamectin) is the safe, simple way to protect your dogs from heartworms, fleas and other harmful parasites. Protecting pets from harm is one of the important promises that bonds people and their pets. Easy to apply, quick to dry, Revolution (selamectin) protects dogs against a variety of common internal and external parasites. Revolution is the first FDA-approved, topically applied medication for dogs 6 weeks and older that.
- Protects dogs with a variety of common internal & external parasites: Fleas, Heartworms, Roundworms, Hookworms and Earmites
- Prevents heartworm disease
- Kills adult fleas
- Prevents flea eggs from hatching
- Prevents and controls flea infestations
- Treats and controls ear mites and sarcoptic mange
- Controls American dog tick infestations
- Safe and easy to use, only administered once a month
- Comes in a box of 3 applications
- Use on dogs weighing between 2.5–5kg
Once a month, simply squeeze Revolution out and onto the skin just in front of your cat or dog's shoulder blades. Two hours later, your pet will receive protection against fleas (including their eggs and larvae), heartworm, and other parasites for the next 30 days. No pills to mash into your pet's food. No sticky sprays. No more juggling lots of different products.