Frontline Flea & Ticks Plus Spot On for Small Dogs up to 10kg
FRONTLINE PLUS provides your dog with complete protection against fleas and powerful protection against ticks in the following ways:
- Breaks the flea life cycle at every stage – it kills all 4 stages including adult fleas, flea eggs, larvae, and pupae, when applied monthly.
- Controls Brown Dog ticks when applied monthly.
- Controls Paralysis ticks when applied fortnightly.
- For use on puppies older than 8 weeks of age.
- Safe for use on breeding, pregnant and lactating bitches.
- Waterfast – so it can be used on dogs that are shampooed between treatments. However, always ensure your dog is completely dry before applying FRONTLINE PLUS, and wait 48 hours before wetting your dog again.
- Treats and controls Flea Allergy Dermatitis.
- Treats and controls biting lice.
3 applications | 6 applications
Remove applicator from child-resistant package. Use scissors, or lift and remove plastic tab to expose foil, then peel down. Open applicator. Hold upright and snap applicator tip away from face and body. Apply FRONTLINE. Place applicator tip through your pet’s hair to the skin level between the shoulder blades. Squeeze applicator, applying entire contents in a single spot to your pet’s skin.