Dog Obedience Training Program (Puppy Socialization)
Dog Obedience Training Program (Puppy Socialization) held by Supernova International Dog Sports Academy
Training will be based on our successful puppy socialization training program for the past 12 years of training clients’ puppies of different breeds and sizes.
Our chief trainer’s border collie, Zeal represented Singapore twice at World Agility Open Championship achieving TOP 30 placings n getting into the Finals. Zeal is also a therapy dog, bringing joy into the life of the beneficiaries.
Our chief trainer, Shanice will guide you on how to socialize your puppy and train your puppy in a positive and effective way.
Why Sign Up For This Program
- Advice for puppy toilet training and behaviour issues
- Professional guidance for a successful upbringing of your puppy
- Proven and tested successful program
- Teaching your puppy proper puppy manners through positive reinforcement techniques
- Teaching interesting enrichment games to reinforce good puppy behaviour and also to build confidence of your puppy
- Cooperative vet care and husbandry procedures
- Learn what to look out for during puppy play
Suitable Age Group
- All puppies 7 weeks to 6mths.
- Puppy must have completed at least 1 vaccination.
- 1 x 1hr orientation and theory
- 3 x 1hr hands-on training
- Puppy behaviour
- Toilet training tips
- Solutions to naughty puppy behaviour
- Puppy play
- Confidence building
- Grooming and vet procedures
- Prevention to resource guarding
- Puppy manners (name, touch, sit, look, give, walk on a loose leash, come)
West Coast Vetcare
612 Clementi West Street 1
Saturday 4:30pm to 5:30pm
440 Fernvale Link
Sunday, 9:00am to 10:00am
Watch your puppy matures into a well behaved and well-socialized dog.
For further details, you can check out Supernova International Dog Sports Academy's website.