Oster A5 Clipper Blade Size: 7
Oster® Professional blades are produced from the finest high-carbon steel and handcrafted to our rigorous standards, providing unparalleled precision and performance. Furthermore, our U.S. made blades are hardened to RC62-66 (Rockwell Scale C) in-house prior to receiving a cryogenic treatment which further enhances the hardening process. The blade cutting surfaces are then sharpened, finished and tested with proven Oster® proprietary processes, ensuring ultra-sharp blades that continue to stand the test of time.
- Skip tooth blades penetrate a curly coat best
- Fast feeding blade best used for shaving extremely matted dogs
- Remember to keep the skin pulled tight &; flat while clipping
- NEVER clip into the fold of the skin
- Manufactured in the USA with superior craftsmanship and pride, these blades offer the essential tool for professional results groom after groom.
- Primarily used for clipping the main part of the body on dogs and clipping through matted or thick coats on all animals
- Compatible with A5, Power Pro, Power Max, Performax, Protege and Groom Master Clippers
- Innovative heat reducing technology and legendary sharp cutting performance
- Cryogenically treated for longer wear resistance
- Cuts 1/8"/3.2mm
3.9 x 3.9 x 1.6 inches