Oster A5 Clipper Blade Size: 5
Oster® Professional blades are produced from the finest high-carbon steel and handcrafted to our rigorous standards, providing unparalleled precision and performance. Furthermore, our U.S. made blades are hardened to RC62-66 (Rockwell Scale C) in-house prior to receiving a cryogenic treatment which further enhances the hardening process. The blade cutting surfaces are then sharpened, finished and tested with proven Oster® proprietary processes, ensuring ultra-sharp blades that continue to stand the test of time.
- Ideal for removing matted or heavy coarse coats
- Use for natural looking coats on Terriers
- Manufactured in the USA with superior craftsmanship and pride, these blades offer the essential tool for professional results groom after groom.
- Great for fluffy type coasts such as Poodles and Bichons.
- Does not comb the hair flat to the body as much as the full tooth blade
- Great for natural look on most terrier coats followed by some carding
- This blade will leave hair 1/8" shorter than using the size 4 blade.
- Blades are cryogenically treated for additional wear resistance.
- Cuts 1/4" * 6.3 mm
3.9 x 3.9 x 1.6 inches